I love the beauty of Twitter as it is always introducing me to new designers *Olivia Rubin – back in the day*, new shops *Vero Moda*, plenty of new friends *too many to list – you know who you are*, and best of all quirky new purchases that I must have!!
Today, I came across a quirky jewellery label, Maggie Angus designed by Anna Hickman Evans. Named as a homage to her Scottish Grandmother who was a jewellery junkie, this label is right up my street with its bright and funky pieces, based upon her doodles.
The AW10 collection features all my favourite things, shoes, vintage handbags and antique perfume bottles – I want one of everything. These are my five favourite pieces:
1. 1950s Dress Necklace, £19.99
2. Nicaz Leopard Shoe Necklace,£26.99
3. Polkadot Vintage Purse Brooch, £15
4. Cloud Necklace, £7 *currently in the sale – was £11.50*
5. Sweet Vintage Perfume Necklace, £25,99