My fourth Christmas gift guide is all about the fashion lovers in your life, whether they are a slave to the trends, a fashion blogger or they just have a passion for fashion they will love these gifts. Starting off with a trio of fashion books that every fashionista will want under the tree to quirky cat slippers, and a statement ring!!!
1. Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington, £17.60 – I think this book is at the top of every fashion fans wishlist this Christmas and I can’t wait to read it. // Kylie / Fashion, £16.24 – looking back over Kylie’s style over the past twenty-five years – expect lots of sparkles.// Diane Von Furstenberg and the Tale of the Empress’s New Clothes, £13 – the illustrations are divine.
2. Rihanna Paper Doll, £6.95 – dress up RiRi in some of her best fashion moments including this barbed wire body suit.
3. Diane Von Furstenberg coin purse, £72 – what a mantra to live by and in such an adorable package.
4. Alexander McQueen Swarovski crystal skull and claw ring, £135 – well every girl deserves a bit of sparkle!!!
6. Lulu Guinness Dare To Be Different Book Clutch, £295 – for fashion lovers that want to make a statement, this book clutch will add a pop of colour to any outfit.
7. Topshop Elaine Cat Slippers, £14 – everyone may be after the Charlotte Olympia ones but why not go for these fur-lined slippers instead.