- How many outfits can one celebrity wear in a two day period? Apparently every 5 hours – check out Salma Hayeks looks on Fashionista.
- Fancying snapping up some Mary Katrantzou for £35? Well check out the designer’s latest collaboration with Rodial on Alex Loves.
- Helen Mirren was spotted this looking amazing wearing Elie Saab, however The Cut noticed her ‘stripper heels’ – are you a fan of her look?
- So what is your dream wedding dress? How about a shirt dress designed by Viktor & Rolf – see the brand’s bridal capsule collection on FabSugar.
- Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy, the blond duo who brought the Juicy tracksuit, want their brand back, Racked have the scoop saying the founders are looking for an investor.
- I have been loving the Resort 2014 collections, like Ella from Coco’s Tea Party I also love the beautiful lookbooks, and this one for ALICE by Temperley is spectacular.
- I am a big fan of L’Wren Scott, whether for her styling or designing, so I am super excited that I will be able to afford a piece of her collaboration with Banana Republic, according to Vogue the 50-piece collection lands in December and will include jeans adorned with peony prints, beautiful jackets, clutches and striped berets.
Follow Fashionista Barbie: