I know that everyone says that diamonds are a girls best friend, and granted that might be true, but for me I think all types of jewellery makes a perfect gift. I have put together some statement pieces, classics and the downright cute, there is sure to be something for everyone in this mix of jewellery gifts.
1. Tiffany & Co., Heart Key Pendant, £200 – no girl can resist the charm of a blue Tiffany box, add in a gorgeous key charm necklace and I know I would be sold!!
2. Olivia Rubin for ChloBo Black Sparkle Bracelet, £45 – I adore OR’s designs and I am so excited about this jewellery collaboration, especially because of this speech bubble charm
3. Maggie Angus, Cosmic Star Gift Set, £31.99 – I adore the statement acrylic designs of Maggie Angus and for Christmas there are gift sets, my favourite groups together the bib necklace with cut-out black star earrings.
4. Tatty Devine, Pegasus Necklace Silver Mirror, £30 – can’t have Christmas without a Christmas angel and these mirrored wings are gorgeous.
5. Jan Knibbs, White Flower Necklace, £85 – I have just discovered Jan and I love the intricate detailing in her pieces especially this lace collar adorned with Swarovski crystals.
6. Cath Kidston, Heart Pendant Crystal Necklace, £32 – can’t go wrong we adding a little sparkle to the festive season.
7. Big Baby, Beehive Babe Pin Brooch, £16, John Lewis – decorated with tiny Swarovski crystals this is one cute and quirky brooch.