- It was International Cat Day yesterday, you may have spotted my kitties on my Instagram, well Fashionista took it a step further and improved a bunch of fashion ad campaigns with cats – I love the Louis Vuitton one
- I am a little bit of a handbag addict, so it was nice to see so is one of my favourite actresses Jennifer Garner, take a tour through her bag collection with Purseblog
- If like me you have a pair of Valentino Rockstud heels on your wish list you need to check out Coco’s Tea Party’s blog post about the label’s new pop-up boutique in Harrods – warning it is very red!!!
- I love seeing London Fashion Week designers on the red carpet and one of my favourite looks this week has to be the gorgeous Rachel McAdams in Roksanda Ilincic – head on over to Red Carpet Fashion Awards to see her look
- Former Jimmy Choo co-founder Tamara Mellon is back with her own label and Harper’s Bazaar caught up with her to get the inside scoop
- I love looking back at old red carpet snaps, fashion editorials and ad campaigns and so it seems does FabSugar as they’ve put a look back at Ralph Lauren’s iconic ads – I don’t remember Penelope Cruz fronting a campaign
- Target always seems to have such amazing designer collaborations, American’s I am jealous, the next is with 3.1 Phillip Lim and Fashion Foie Gras has posted a first look at the collection which includes a Pashli bag for $35 – totally want!!!
Follow Fashionista Barbie: